Sisco Architecture Limited are a small design led, RIBA chartered practice based in St Ives Cambridgeshire. We have a broad local and national portfolio and work across a number of sectors.
We pride ourselves on achieving good architectural design and innovative approaches to our clients specific requirements.
Our ethos is to create interesting spaces from uncomplicated architecture.
We have recently won a number of new exciting projects and are looking for a talented Project Architect or Technologist to join our team.
Candidates must meet the following requirements (please do not apply unless you have the following):
• be based in Cambridgeshire or immediate surroundings
• minimum of 3 years post qualification work experience (UK based)
• recognised architectural qualification
• be fluent in both spoken and written English
The following skills are required:
• excellent design and spatial planning skills
• proficient in 2D AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and a willingness to learn 3D Revit if not already proficient
• ability to produce detailed drawings for construction
Sisco Architecture Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
Please send your CV and cover letter, via e-mail to:
To find out more about us, have a look at our website: www.siscoarchitecture.com
Sisco Architecture Limited, 18 the Broadway, St Ives Cambs PE27 5BN
No applications from agencies please.
Project Architect / Architectural Technologist